Teflon rods have excellent chemical resistance, excellent stability, the lowest coefficient of friction and no aging, non-stick and no load under the use of temperature -180 ℃ ~ +260 ℃ and other excellent performance, available Suitable for use in all corrosive media for gasket sealing and lubricating materials and electrical insulation used in various frequencies. Compared to other materials with lower friction PTFE rods are often used in aerospace, mechanical, chemical applications and other fields.
Teflon rods are divided into three categories according to their processing technology: rods with diameter of 4mm ~ 9mm are made of polytetrafluoroethylene resin. PTFE Rod The rods with diameter of 10mm ~ 50mm are made of suspended polytetrafluoroethylene resin. Extruded from the processing; diameter 55mm ~ 300mm of the rod by extrusion processing.
1, Teflon rod wear resistance in the first plastic, PTFE Rod and the greater the molecular weight, the higher the wear resistance and impact resistance of the material;
2, the impact strength of PTFE rods is the highest value in existing plastics, PTFE Rod even at -70 ℃ when there is still a very high impact strength;
3, self-lubricating very good;
4, Teflon rod water absorption is very low. Therefore, PTFE Rod its physical and mechanical properties and the use of working conditions in the humidity factor has nothing to do;
5, Teflon rods chemical stability, in a certain temperature, PTFE Rod concentration range can acid, alkali, salt and other corrosive media and organic solvents corrosion;
6, Teflon stick tasteless, non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive, with physiological cycle and physiological adaptability.
7, no adhesion;
8, high-density polyethylene molecular weight of more than 50 million, the embrittlement temperature dropped to -140 ℃. Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene can even under the action of liquid nitrogen, PTFE Rod the use of temperature up to -269 below ℃, there is still a certain degree of mechanical strength.
- Common Misunderstanding Of Polytetrafluoroethyl...
- Teflon Engineering Plastics And General Plastic...
- Small Teflon Seal Behind The Story
- Application Of Polytetrafluoroethylene Engineer...
- Points For Attention In CNC Machining Of Polyte...
- PTFE Gasket Why The Use Of Failure
- Summary Of Leakage Mode Of PTFE Sealing Gasket
- A Brief Introduction To PTFE Packing
- Expanded PTFE Elastic Band Is Easy To Use And D...
- Aramid Graphite Packing And High Water - Based ...
- Teflon Rod With High Temperature Characteristics
- The Application Of Polytetrafluoroethylene Pipe...
- Teflon Tape Is Weather Resistant
- Teflon Plate Construction Is Convenient
- The Tensile Strength Of Teflon Turning Board
- Teflon Rod High Temperature
- PTFE Plate With Sealing Repair
- PTFE Tube Has Heat Resistance
- PTFE Tape Has High Insulation Performance
- Teflon Board With Temperature Performance