PTFE Tape Main performance characteristics:
1, for Low-temperature-196 ℃, High-temperature 300 ℃, with weather resistance, anti-aging. The actual application, such as in 250 ℃ high temperature conditions, the continuous placement of 200 days, not only the strength will not be low, but also the weight is not reduced, PTFE Tape 350 ℃ high temperature placed 120 hours, the weight is only about 0.6%, in the case of -180℃ ultra-low temperature and can maintain the original softness.
2. Non-adhesion: smooth surface, not easy adhesion of any substance. Easy to clean all kinds of grease stains, stains or other attachments on its surface; PTFE Tape almost all sticky substances, such as pastes, resins and paints, can be easily removed;
3, resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents corrosion.
4, resistant to pharmacy, non-toxic. PTFE Tape Almost all pharmaceutical items can be resistant.
5, with high insulation performance (dielectric constant small: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025), Anti-ultraviolet, anti-static.
6. Fire retardant.
7, easy to use, long service life.
Can be omitted on the baking drum surface spraying PTFE adhesive coating complex processes, also play a role in the prevention of adhesion
PTFE Tape High temperature 260 ℃, adhesive tape surface PTFE material (that is, PTFE) to prevent viscous, smooth wear-resistant. PTFE Tape The back silicone heat resistance, PTFE Tape paste firmly will not flake. Long service life
Easy to use, do not need to disassemble and carry the dryer, paste the adhesive tape to the surface of the dryer can be used normally.
Greatly reduces the labor intensity, PTFE Tape also is advantageous to the equipment protection. Short downtime, PTFE Tape low comprehensive cost, high economic benefits
Product specification: The standard width is 1M or 1.25M tape with fiberglass fiber Teflon adhesive thickness is 0.13~0.40MM, Pure PTFE tape adhesive thickness of not 0.08~0.4MM Application:
Similar properties of PTFE fiberglass duct tape
For all kinds of media work in the gasket seals and lubrication materials, as well as in a variety of frequency electrical insulation, capacitor Media, PTFE Tape instrumentation insulation.
Widely used in packaging, thermoplastic, composite, sealing heat, electronic and electrical industries, where the need for anti-corrosion and corrosion-resistant insulation and other parts can be pasted, and has repeatedly paste function.
- Common Misunderstanding Of Polytetrafluoroethyl...
- Teflon Engineering Plastics And General Plastic...
- Small Teflon Seal Behind The Story
- Application Of Polytetrafluoroethylene Engineer...
- Points For Attention In CNC Machining Of Polyte...
- PTFE Gasket Why The Use Of Failure
- Summary Of Leakage Mode Of PTFE Sealing Gasket
- A Brief Introduction To PTFE Packing
- Expanded PTFE Elastic Band Is Easy To Use And D...
- Aramid Graphite Packing And High Water - Based ...
- Teflon Rods Have A Push Rod And Molded Rod Two
- Teflon Tube Has Excellent Thermal Stability
- PTFE Gasket Has Good Mechanical Toughness