PTFE tape, alias Teflon tape, teflon sticky tape, Teflon adhesive tape, PTFE tape, etc., selection of imported fiberglass yarn coated Teflon (PTFE) resin, the production of Teflon glass fiber tape.
PTFE Tape General coil 1 meters wide, 50 meters per roll. Color is brown and black and white three kinds, at the same time can be divided into various widths, and according to customer requirements to produce a variety of adhesive tape thickness. Selected into the PTFE membrane, after special treatment of high-temperature silicone, PTFE Tape the production of Teflon (Teflon) membrane tape. The maximum width can do 1000MM, the color is white gray two kinds.
Teflon tape smooth surface, has a good resistance to viscous, chemical corrosion and high temperature resistance and excellent insulation performance, widely used in packaging, thermoplastic, composite, sealing heat, electronic and electrical industries, where the need for anti-corrosion and corrosion-resistant insulation and other parts of paste, and has repeatedly paste function. Teflon fabric reinforced by the characteristics of high strength, PTFE Tape can be used in sizing machine rollers, hot-plastic demoulding and other industries, can be reused, easy to replace. Can be directly affixed to a variety of large plane and regular surface (such as the roller), simple operation. Dispense with the spraying of PTFE materials need professional equipment, PTFE Tape special technology and must be transported to professional spraying plant processing and other restrictions.
PTFE Tape Main Specialty
1, for Low-temperature-196 ℃, High-temperature 300 ℃, with weather resistance, anti-aging. The actual application, such as in 250 ℃ high temperature conditions, the continuous placement of 200 days, not only the strength will not be low, but also the weight is not reduced, 350 ℃ high temperature placed 120 hours, PTFE Tape the weight is only about 0.6%, in the case of -180℃ ultra-low temperature and can maintain the original softness.
2. Non-adhesion: smooth surface, not easy adhesion of any substance. Easy to clean all kinds of grease stains, stains or other attachments on its surface; almost all sticky substances, such as pastes, resins and paints, can be easily removed;
3, resistant to chemical corrosion, strong acid, strong alkali, aqua regia and various organic solvents corrosion.
4, resistant to pharmacy and non-toxic. Almost all pharmaceutical items can be resistant. 5, with high insulation performance (dielectric constant small: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025), Anti-ultraviolet, anti-static.
6. Fire retardant.
7, easy to use, long service life.
Performance characteristics of PTFE tape
1. The application of this product can be omitted on the baking drum surface spraying PTFE adhesive coating of the complex process, also played a role in the prevention of adhesion
2. This product bears the high temperature 260 ℃, the adhesive tape surface Teflon material (namely Teflon) is good to resist the stickiness, the smooth wear-resisting. PTFE Tape The back silicone heat resistance, paste firmly will not flake. Long service life
3. Easy to use, do not need to disassemble and remove the dryer, paste adhesive tape to the surface of the dryer can be normal to boot use.
4. Greatly reduces the labor intensity, also is advantageous to the equipment protection. Short downtime, low comprehensive cost, high economic benefits
5. Product specification: The standard width is 1M or 1. The tape thickness of the 25M tape with fiberglass fiber PTFE is 0.13~0.40MM, the adhesive thickness of the pure Teflon tape is not 0.08~0.4MM
Production process and performance:
From the PTFE molded blanks turning processing system, with good dielectric properties, not aging, strong chemical corrosion resistance. Membrane tape has a strong resistance to viscosity, PTFE Tape temperature resistance, good softness.
Teflon Membrane tape Classification:
2, not directed
1, with Teflon fiberglass cloth duct tape similar performance
2, used in a variety of media work gasket seals and lubrication materials, as well as in a variety of frequency electrical insulation, capacitor Media, instrumentation insulation.
3, widely used in packaging, thermoplastic, composite, sealing heat, electronic and electrical industries, where the need for anti-corrosion and corrosion-resistant insulation and other parts can be pasted, and has repeatedly paste function.
The standard width is 1M or 1.25M, can be small size high-precision slitting. Teflon fiberglass tape thickness of 0.13~0.40MM, Pure Teflon tape thickness of 0.08~0.5MM can be produced. The color is generally brown and black, and other colors are also available.
- Common Misunderstanding Of Polytetrafluoroethyl...
- Teflon Engineering Plastics And General Plastic...
- Small Teflon Seal Behind The Story
- Application Of Polytetrafluoroethylene Engineer...
- Points For Attention In CNC Machining Of Polyte...
- PTFE Gasket Why The Use Of Failure
- Summary Of Leakage Mode Of PTFE Sealing Gasket
- A Brief Introduction To PTFE Packing
- Expanded PTFE Elastic Band Is Easy To Use And D...
- Aramid Graphite Packing And High Water - Based ...
- Teflon Board With Temperature Performance
- Teflon Rods Use A Wide Temperature Range
- Teflon Pipe With A Special Processing Technology
- Teflon Plate Adaptability
- Teflon Rods Have Corrosion Resistance
- Teflon Tube Has A Wide Range Of Applications
- PTFE Plate Has High Temperature Resistance Char...
- PTFE Bar With A Wide Range Of Temperature
- The Teflon Tube Has The Anti-aging Performance
- The Teflon Tube Has The Anti-aging Performance